Witch, Please.....is in her best boots and her adorable spiders won't give you a fright! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Halloween wall hanging. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
You will also need:
- Backing fabric of choice 1 1/2 yards 44 inches
- Batting 1 1/2 yards 44 inch wide or packaged crib
- Fusible web 1 1/2 yards. We recommend Soft Fuse
Notions and Such:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Light table or source
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.